Adacel Technologies Limited (ASX: ADA) provide an update to shareholders in relation to orders activity since 31 December 2017. Orders with a cumulative value of approximately A$12.0 million have been signed in the period since 31 December 2017.
Contract awards which have been signed include:
- An interim two month extension of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Tower Simulator support contract, for support services relating to field service representatives, contractor logistics support and program management;
- A new contract to deliver a comprehensive modernization of the air traffic control simulator facilities for the Office National des Aéroports (ONDA) of Morocco at the Académie Internationale Mohammed VI de l’Aviation Civile in Casablanca, including multi-year additional support services;
- An extension by SAIC for the continuation of monthly awards for controller training services in 23 of the FAA’s Air Traffic Control (ATC) facilities;
- A contract extension with AirServices Australia for the technical refresh and upgrades to their existing air traffic control tower simulators;
- A contract with Public Works Canada for expansion of a support services contract for simulator remote pilot operators relating to the RCAF’s tower simulators;
- A contract extension with the United States Army for support services relating to their ATNAVICS simulator program;
- A new contract with Newport News Public Schools (Virginia) for the delivery and support of a MaxSim ATC tower simulator briefing station system for the Aviation Academy;
- A contract with Aims Community College for the installation of additional hardware for their air traffic control simulator;
- A contract renewal with Dallas Fort Worth Airport for the provision of SimCare support services relating to their AeroDrive airport driving simulators;
- A contract expansion with FAA Civil Aerospace Medical Institute (CAMI) for the installation of additional hardware relating to their recently delivered air traffic control tower simulator; and
- An expanded contract with the Boeing Corporation for the provision of Lexix speech recognition licenses and additional phraseology work.
The value of the above contracts can be approximately split two-thirds, one third between the Systems and Services business segments, respectively, and will be delivered over multiple financial periods depending on specific program terms. Individually, each of the above contracts are not considered to be material.
The advice given by Kalkine Pty Ltd and provided on this website is general information only and it does not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or needs. You should therefore consider whether the advice is appropriate to your investment objectives, financial situation and needs before acting upon it. You should seek advice from a financial adviser, stockbroker or other professional (including taxation and legal advice) as necessary before acting on any advice. Not all investments are appropriate for all people. Kalkine.com.au and associated websites are published by Kalkine Pty Ltd ABN 34 154 808 312 (Australian Financial Services License Number 425376). The information on this website has been prepared from a wide variety of sources, which Kalkine Pty Ltd, to the best of its knowledge and belief, considers accurate. You should make your own enquiries about any investments and we strongly suggest you seek advice before acting upon any recommendation. Kalkine Pty Ltd has made every effort to ensure the reliability of information contained in its newsletters and websites. All information represents our views at the date of publication and may change without notice. To the extent permitted by law, Kalkine Pty Ltd excludes all liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website and any information published (including any indirect or consequential loss, any data loss or data corruption). If the law prohibits this exclusion, Kalkine Pty Ltd hereby limits its liability, to the extent permitted by law to the resupply of services. There may be a product disclosure statement or other offer document for the securities and financial products we write about in Kalkine Reports. You should obtain a copy of the product disclosure statement or offer document before making any decision about whether to acquire the security or product. The link to our Terms & Conditions has been provided please go through them and also have a read of the Financial Services Guide. On the date of publishing this report (mentioned on the website), employees and/or associates of Kalkine Pty Ltd do not hold positions in any of the stocks covered on the website. These stocks can change any time and readers of the reports should not consider these stocks as advice or recommendations.